\(⌒ω⌒)/

2009年11月26日星期四

【Holiday start already...But where is my really holiday?】

『21月11日』...
Already Ended The School Day~!
Arg~!So suddenly...>.<
The 1 years very fast gone~!T^T
Need say 88 To my teacher and 1Bestari friend~!
Ended School Day...
Thn Started The Holiday...
Yeah~!
Very Glad~!V=.=V
Although can relax...
But also bored...=.=
Becuase everyday need helping parent do work...
So can't go out travel with parent 2gether...>.<
Very envy my friend~! O.O
So envy them can go further place go playing...T.T
But I also got think...
Dad can't put down his work...>.<
Thn now really poor jor~!
So need money to helping~>.<
Need money thn want go work...=.=''
Just can do like tis only...T.T
The time so short only~
Make we miss back before...
『Who Can Told Me,Where My Really Holiday?』

没有评论:

发表评论